PRODUCT SOURCING INCLUDING OEM PRODUCTION
Life Science Production offers product sourcing, including OEM serum production. So, if an off-the-shelf solution is not available that fits your project requirements, we can source and process in bulk material for you. We can pull from a wide range of geographies to suit your needs. This service is available for both OEM and research-based projects.
- Aseptic production: All materials are handled in one of two, Class 5 cleanrooms (ISO 7-rated laminar flow hoods). They are validated to ISO 13408-7:2012 guidelines. Subsequently. they are proven for the aseptic processing of healthcare products that cannot be terminally sterilized.
- Traceability through regulatory compliance: LSG is ISIA Traceability Certified. This means all our products come with complete traceability records including Certificates of Origin (COA) as needed.
- Quality Assured Manufacture: Last but not least, a wide range of QA services are available. Our services include sterility, ELISA, endotoxin, bacterial and viral screening. In addition, we can provide species testing. Likewise, all appropriate Certificates of Analysis (COA) will be made available. They are based on the test results for each batch of sourced material.
Examples of products we can source:
- Blood products: Firstly, we can bulk source quantities of animal derived blood material. We can source materials including plasma, sera, red blood cells or whole blood from a wide variety of species.
- Serum: Secondly, we are able to source for you, bulk quantities of FBS, Normal Human and Human AB serum that we don’t have in our catalogue.
- Chick Embryo Extract (CEE): Finally, in addition to a range of catalogue CEE products, LSP can also provide material in a different format or volume of your choice.