Corning ® Rocker Cell Culture Bag, 50L
Corning® Rocker Cell Culture Bag, irradiated, features ethylene vinyl acetate/low-density polyethylene 9101 film for use with commercial rocking-motion bioreactor chambers. The 9101 film is clear, multi-layered single web film with a co-polymer contact surface. Corning offers this single-use cell culture bag in 2L-50L configurations. The Rocker Cell Culture Bag features bag ports with a 1/4” barb connected to a pall filter and check valve with small slide clamps. The bag ports with a 1/8” barb are connected to the male MPC plug and male Luer plug with female MPC and female Luer arrangements. The male Luer plug (without a stem) and swabable valve are connected to the remaining bag port with a 1/8” barb. The rocking-motion of the bioreactor platform creates effective, non-invasive mixing of the cell culture/media with efficient gas transfer. Rocking-motion prevents cells from settling at the bottom of the Rocker Cell Culture Bag while generating large amounts of recombinant protein in both mammalian and insect cell lines. The closed-system eliminates the risk of cross-contamination. The stability bars located on each side allow commercially available bioreactors to accommodate the cell culture bag. This single-use cell culture bag is ideal for basic research to large-scale biopharmaceutical manufacturing applications. -Complete Certificate of Compliance is available for each production lot.
- P1 Check valve with 1/4″ barb PVDF 8004022 filter 2″ length 3/16″ I.D. x 3/8″ O.D. PCMGS tube
- P2 PVDF 8004022 filter 2″ length 3/16″ I.D. x 3/8″ O.D. PCMGS tube
- P3 Female MPC connector with 1/4″ barb Male MPC plug 40″ length 1/4″ I.D. x 7/16″ O.D. chemically resistant, heat sealable flexible tube
- P4 Female Luer with 1/4″ barb Male Luer plug 40″ length 1/8″ I.D. x 1/4″ O.D. chemically resistant, heat sealable flexible tube
- P5 Female Luer with 1/4″ barb Swabbable valve Male Luer plug without stem
Irradiated EVA/LDPE Film (9101)